At first I had ear pain and had lumps behind my left ear. I went to an ENT specialist and he gave me an antibiotic (Zinnat) which I took. But one month later I started feeling a pressure in my left ear and went back to my doctor. He told me that there is nothing wrong with my ears and said that I have allergies in my nose and prescribed me Nasonex for two weeks. I would like to know if the doctor is correct or if there might be something else going on because I do not have symptoms of a nasal allergy such as sneezing and stuffed nose. I still have the lumps behind my ear but they have become much smaller when they first started.

If you are 50yrs or older and a smoker we need to consider these symptoms seriously The lumps do not respond for antibiotics. So nasal endoscopy of nose, nasopharynx and oropharynx is important and an ultrasound of the neck and lumps can help rule out the tumor.

A CT scan for neck with contrast is also important and if the lump is existing from more than 8 weeks a Biopsy is mandatory since we can diagnose 100% by the histopathology results.

Senior Specialist ENT
Saudi German Hospital - Dubai

I have been having TOOTH PAIN . What are the likely causes, and what can be done?

Tooth pain has several causes and one of the most probable cause is from dental caries. I advise you to have a dental visit to have the exact diagnosis and treatment.

HoD /  Specialist Pediatric Dentist
DDS (Syria)  / DEA (France)
Saudi German Hospital Dubai

I have testcals pain what shall i do and which Dr. shall i see.

In regard to your query kindly be informed that the re-evaluation has to be conduct here by our Urologist to diagnose your current medical status and tailor you the best treatment plan you may need ..

If you need any further assistance please feel free to contact us.

Hi i am having a  pain in my fingertips in my right hand  for about ten days now.  i first had pain in my wrist and palm which i thought due to computer use, so i minimized the computer use and it felt between but later on the pain started in my fingers.  i tried doing exercises for my hand with no benefit?  what is the reason of my pain and do i need to see a doctor?  if so what specialty?

Thank you for the interest and trust on SGH DUBAI.
In regard to your query kindly pay a visit to our Neurology dept. to diagnose or exclude your current medical status .
Talking to Your Doctor...

Asking the Right Question Is Important to your Health