Dr. Adel Abdullah Al Shamry
Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Consultant Critical Care Medicine
MD FRCS Canada, Canada Board Certified
Fellowship of Royal College of Physicians & Surgeon of Canada
UAE / Canadian
Area of Interest
Diagnosis and primary treatment of :
- Open Heart Bypass Surgery for coronary artery Diseases including on-pump and beating heart techniques, minimal invasive techniques such as OPCAB and MIDCAB.
- Mitral and Aortic Valves surgery for Rheumatic Heart Diseases including repair and replacement of heart valve using biological or mechanical valve.
- Aortic aneurysms and dissection, Bentall procedure and conduit replacement.
- Implantation of life support systems including IABP, ECMO, ECLS, LVAD and other systems.
- Critical Care Management for Heart disease, Respiratory Failure and Multi-organ Failure patient with ventilator, Optimization of hemodynamic in high r
isk for both Medical and surgical Patients, Management of Fluid and electrolyte imbalance.
- Pace Makers Insertion, Percutaneous tracheostomy insertion, Intercostal drain insertion, Pleural Tapping and CVP catheter insertion. Fiber optic bronchoscopy upper gastroscopy, transthoracic echocardiography, Invasive and non-invasive cardiac output monitoring, Monitoring of central venous pressures, Monitoring of arterial pressures invasively, Invasive and non-invasive mechanical ventilation.