Dr. Ahmed Mamdouh Doheim
Specialist Pediatric Orthopedics
MD Orthopedics and Traumatology, Cairo University (Egypt)
English, Arabic, French
Area of Interest
- Management of all pediatric deformities in upper and lower limbs.
- Management of cases of congenital talipes equinovarus (club feet) by ponseti cast and surgery
- Management of hip disorders (congenital dislocation of the hip, Perthes disease, septic arthritis)
- Management of children with spastic cerebral palsy (tenotomies and tendon transfers)
- Management of paralytic disorders of upper limb (erb’s palsy, CP)
- Bone lengthening and length equalization procedures
- Experience in circular external fixators (ilizarov frames) for correction of deformities or bone lengthening.
- Benign tumours of bones
- Management of all pediatric trauma cases.