Dr. Jehad Al Sukhun
Specialist, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
PhD, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, University of London
MSc, Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon, University of Manchester
Fellowship, Royal College of Surgeons, UK
English, Arabic, Finnish
British / Jordanian
- Fellowship, Royal College of Surgeons, UK, 1999.
- Fellowship, Operation Smile. The biggest professional / government organization in USA for treating facial deformities, USA, 2014.
- Fellowship, International Congress of Oral & Maxillofacial Implantologists (ICOI), USA, (1996).
- Fellowship, The Norman Rowe Educational Trust. (By invitation). Foundation for the advancement of Cranio-Maxillo-Facial Surgery, prosthetics and technology and co-operation and understanding between surgery and technology, UK (2002)
- Membership, European Association of Osseointegration (2003).
- Membership, American Academy of Plastic Surgeons, USA, 2012
Areas of Expertise
- Maxillofacial plastic procedures:
- Full face Lift
- Mid face lift
- Cheek implants
- Chin Implants: Genioplasty
- Defining the lower jaw borders using Medpor implants
- Surgical lip augmentation
- Double chin lipo suction / mini neck lift
- Auricular reconstruction
- Maxillofacial reconstructive surgery services:
- Orthognathic surgery for protruded / retruded upper and lower jaws
- Cleft lip
- Cleft palate
- Salivary gland (submandibular)
- Salivary gland removal (Parotid)
- Trauma / fracture to midface / maxilla / mandible
- TMJ: to be advised
- Dental Implants
- Impacted wisdom teeth