Dr. Vladimir Tchouprine
Specialist Ophthalmologist (Anterior Segment)
Head of Department Ophthalmology
About Dr. Vladimir Tchouprine
More than 25 years' intensive medical experience as an ophthalmic surgeon with significant accomplishments in developing new surgical techniques and tools, as a result improving quality and medical results of operations.
Certified as Doctor of Philosophy in Medicine (Ph.D.), Moscow, Russia
Dissertation Research “Keratoplasty and posterior chamber correction of aphakia”, Department of Corneal Surgery, “Eye Microsurgery Institute”, Moscow, Russia
Postgraduate studies: Cornea and cataract surgery. Department of Corneal Surgery, FIRT Complex “Eye Microsurgery Institute”, Moscow, Russia
Residency: “Eye Microsurgery Institute”, Moscow, Russia
25 years of Experience
Area of Experience
- Cataract surgery (phacoemulsification, ECCE, ICCE)
- Corneal transplantation (PK, DLK, IEKP)
- Refractive surgery (ICL, PRL, CK, RK)
- Keratoconus treatment (FERRARA RINGS, INTACS, CXL, Keratoplasty)
- Intravitreal medicines injection, Yag laser, glaucoma surgery, surgery of ocular injury etc.