Before Your Appointment
Depending upon the reason for your doctor’s visit, this checklist can help you prepare.
• Gather documents to bring to your doctor’s visit:
• Copies of any tests, x-rays, or medical histories relating to your medical problem.
• Completed medical history questionnaire.
• A list of all current medications taken on a regular basis, including over-the-counter and herbal medications.
• Review any special directions from your doctor about diet or medication restrictions prior to your appointment.
• Ask friends or relatives to accompany you if you wish. Depending on the type of appointment you have, you may need someone to take you home. Bring a sweater or coat. Our buildings are kept cool to protect and ensure the proper function of medical equipment.
Want to receive a reminder about your next appointment via text? Now you can.
• Verify that your cell phone number is registered with a Saudi German Hospital Appointment Representative.
To confirm, please call Phone:+971 4 389 0000
• Once your cell phone number is registered, you will receive a confirmation text once enrolled.
• Plan your visit
• Checklist for international patient
• Before your visit
• During your visit
• Financial & billing services
• Travel assistance
• Before your appointment
• During your appointment
• After your visit
• Travel guideline
• Medical tourism policy
• Medical traveler's bill of rights
Please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call at +971 4389 0000 / +971 55 7902260 / +971 55 255 8053