Coronary Angiography + Angioplasty (CAG + PTCA)
Total Hospital Stay: 3 Nights.
The package includes
• Cardiac catheterization room charges, cardiac cath lab use, Hemodynamic monitoring, nursing and technician team
• Accommodation for three (3) nights; 1 night in the Coronary Care Unit (CCU) and two (2) night in the General Ward
including: Room, Nursing Service Charges, service charges, regular menu food charges for the patient.
• Laboratory Testing: Routine laboratory tests necessary for the procedure as ordered by attending physician (CBC,
PT & PTT, clotting times, BUN / creatinine, electrolytes, blood sugar, CPK, Anti - HIV )
• PAC (Pre-Anesthesia Consultation).
• Radiology Studies: Chest X-Ray (if required)
• Cardiology Studies: EKG (if required)
• Medications: Routine medication necessary for the procedure and used during admission only
• Medical Supplies: Routine Cath Lab Supplies including digital imaging and laser prints
• Doctor Fees
• Cardiologist fees for catheterization procedure, single vessel PTCA
• Cardiac Surgeon/team stand-by fees
• 1 night stay for 1 companion/relative of patient in SGH Dubai guest house.
• Meal for 1 companions of the patient.
• Airport Transfers.
The package excludes
• Charges for inpatient stay in excess of two (2) nights. Additional charges for these days including room and other
charges such as pharmacy will be added to the package price at a normal hospital rates;
• Charges for complex cases requiring emergency surgery, balloon pump or other conditions requiring equipment and
hospital stays in excess of those specified above;
• Stents and Balloons.
• Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission;
• Non-invasive cardiology testing (except one EKG) including stress testing, echocardiography, Holter testing, etc.
• Items of a personal nature such as in-room soft drinks, telephone charges and guest meals will be charged at the
normal rates in effect;
• Take home medications and supplies.
Patients with the following conditions are considered to be complex or high-risk cases and will not qualify for the
• Bleeding tendency
• Severe peripheral vascular disease
• Chronic kidney disease (Creatinine >1.4)
• Presence of HIV infection
• Had previous Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
• Emergency case (acute myocardial infarction, emergency case after regular hours of 07:00-18:00)
• Complex coronary intervention (Left main stenting, bifurcation stenting, major 3 vessel)
• Room upgrades are charged at the difference of the room rates.
• Package pricing is in UAE Dirhams and is extended to patients who settle the bill directly at the hospital only. No
discount of any kind may be applied to the package price.
• Deposit : (a) Full deposit (100%) or at least 50% deposit of total estimated amount of surgery is required to reserve
the surgery period which should be placed on the date of reservation or the date of preoperative clearance. (b) If the
50% deposit was made, full deposit will be required 7-10 days prior to the surgical date. If the full deposit is failed to the
timeframe as mentioned, the hospital reserves the right to automatically cancel the reservation and allow other patient
to take that reserved surgical time.
The hospital reserves the right to not refund the deposit if the cancellation of surgery is made less than 7 days prior to
the surgical date.
For Detail Enquries / Package Price / Appointment
Please Contact at :
+971 4 3890000 / +971 557902260 / +971 55 255 8053