Coronary Angiography (CAG)
Total Hospital Stay: 1 Night.
The Package Includes
• Cardiac catheterization room charges,
• Cardiac cath lab use, hemodynamic monitoring charge nursing and technician team charge.
• Accommodation for one (1) night in the Coronary Care Unit (CCU) including: Room, nursing Service Charges,
service charges, Regular menu food charges for the patient.
• Laboratory Testing : Routine laboratory tests necessary for the procedure as ordered by attending physician (CBC,
PT & PTT, Clotting Times, BUN/Creatinine, Electrolytes, Blood Sugar, CPK, Anti-HIV)
• PAC (Pre-Anesthesia Consultation).
• Radiology Studies: Chest X-Ray (if required)
• Cardiology Studies: EKG (if required)
• Medications: Routine medication necessary for the procedure and used during admission only
• Medical Supplies: Routine Cath Lab Supplies including digital imaging and laser prints
• Doctor Fees :
• Cardiologist fees for catheterization procedure, single vessel PTCA
• Cardiac Surgeon/team stand-by fees
• 1 night stay for 1 companion/relative of patient in SGH Dubai guest house.
• Meal for 1 companions of the patient.
• Airport Transfers.
The Package Excludes
• Charges for inpatient stay in excess of one (1) nights. Additional charges for these days including room
• And other charges such as pharmacy will be added to the package price at a normal hospital rates
• Charges for complex cases requiring emergency surgery.
• Balloon pump or other conditions requiring equipment
• Hospital stays in excess of those specified above;
• Stents and Balloons.
• Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission;
• Non-invasive cardiology testing (except one EKG) including stress testing, echocardiography,holter testing, etc.
• Items of a personal nature such as in-room soft drinks, telephone charges
• Guest meals will be charged at the normal rates in effect;
• Take home medications and supplies.
Patients with the following conditions are considered to be complex or high-risk cases and will not qualify for the
• Bleeding tendency
• Severe peripheral vascular disease
• Chronic kidney disease (Creatinine >1.4)
• Presence of HIV infection
• Had previous Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
• Emergency case (acute myocardial infarction, emergency case after regular hours of 07:00-18:00)
• Complex coronary intervention (Left main stenting, bifurcation stenting, major 3 vessel)
• Room upgrades are charged at the difference of the room rates.
For Detail Enquries / Package Price / Appointment
Please Contact at :
+971 4 3890000 / +971 557902260 / +971 55 255 8053