Privacy & Medical Ethics
How patients are protected (physically, medically)
We follow all advance safety precautions to protect our patients both physically and medically. A patient safety management committee is in place to monitor this.
All sterile zones with highly sophisticated CSSD
We maintain the highest sterile and clean conditions in our OT’s. We have a weekly terminal disinfections program and we have a highly sophisticated CSSD.
Apart from daily disinfections, we have a weekly terminal disinfections program.
• We have an infection control committee in the hospital.
• We do regular infection control audits and carry out surveillance across various areas in the hospital.
• We keep surveillance on water sources, finger dubs, floor areas, prevalent flora in the hospital and do air checks.
• We do regular outbreak analysis of infection based on infection control audits.
• We have an infection control nurse who is responsible for maintaining adequate hygienic conditions in the hospital.
• We follow all the necessary protocols for proper management of waste produced in the hospital.
• We have adequate provision of resources to facilitate the proper handling of waste according to given standards.
• We have an education programme for all our staff members about proper habits for waste disposal in their respective areas of work.
Secure building access
• Easy doorways
• Walk ways
• Lifts, Staircases and connectivity of all areas of the hospital
• Fire Exits
• Regular firefighting drills are conducted
Security guards in hospital premises Security of Patient belongings
Security guards are posted at all strategic locations in the hospital to ensure safety of the hospital's property and assets, the patients and their attendants. Policy regarding Medical record protection what measures are taken to secure their privacy and information?
• We do not disclose or share our patient's medical and other details concerning the hospital
• All records and documents related to patients can be accessed only after taking due approval from the medical superintendent, director administration and the COO of the hospital.
• In case of MLC/ death records are approved from the medical superintendent, director administration, and the COO of the hospital. Also the records are checked and verified by our consultants before being handed over.
• For records, related to psychiatry patients and high risk diseases can be accessed with due approval of the medical superintendent.
• All records requested will be furnished by the hospital authorities within 72 hours of request.
Data Security & Electronic Data Encryption
• All the electronic data and information in the hospital is highly secured and can be accessed by concerned people using a password assigned by the hospital.
• Scanning of mails and other electronic information is done regularly to safeguard transmission of data to any external source through and inbuilt fire walls.
• There is a network and domain security accessing password system for shared resources.
• We have different modules for various functions in the hospital and each module can be used at different levels by different users (at operational level, MIS level etc.)
• Every employee in the hospital is assigned personal passwords to access any electronic information like mails, reports etc.
• All the employees are given telephone dialing codes and all the calls are monitored to ensure the safety and security of internal information.
We have a medical ethics committee in the hospital which reviews the quality of patient care, medical practices being followed, patient safety, which fosters ethical medical practices in the hospital.
We have the latest equipment in the hospital to ensure the highest standards of patient care and safe delivery of care to our patients. The equipment is periodically checked for its functional and electrical safety.
We have a stringent method of short listing new nurses. All nurses undergo a 2 weeks orientation programme to train them to deliver safe nursing care. The nurses are educated by the Nursing educator, clinical instructors and supervisors. Nursing protocols are well defined and regular audits are conducted on various aspects of patient safety and safe nursing care and corrective action taken. Nursing has a well adhered reporting system to ensure continuous a quality improvement process. A well defined fall prevention policy is in place to protect patients from falls.
Usage of data and email address
Saudi German Hospitals, Dubai may collect information about you through various on-line forms that you may voluntarily decide to fill in. If you supply any personally identifiable information to us on these forms (e.g. name/address/e-mail address), we will not use this information to contact you for any other reason apart from sending you the information you had requested unless you have specifically stated that we may do so. We will only use this data to send you a mail back on what you had desired us to send i.e. information on your own health/family/relative/friends health or about a patient’s condition. Copyright Policy: All content at Saudi German Hospitals, Dubai are copyrighted to http://www.sghduabi.com.
Regarding the use of Medical Information at our website
All the medical information provided on the Saudi German Hospitals, Dubai website does not constitute an expert medical opinion. Please note that no remedy or information provided should be used without consulting a physician or a trained doctor. Saudi German Hospitals, Dubai does not encourage users to substitute then information provided on our website with doctor’s medical advice. Saudi German Hospitals, Dubai will not be responsible for any medical complications that might have developed by following the content on our website http://www.sghdubai.com
Security of the data and website
We take reasonable precaution to maintain the protection and security of personally identifiable information collected through http://www.sghdubai.com and used in accordance with this Privacy Statement. In addition to technical safeguards we also use physical controls and procedures to safeguard your personally identifiable information which you may submit to us. However we cannot guarantee that it is completely secure from people who might attempt to evade our security measures or try to hack into our system and intercept data transmissions over the Internet for malicious reasons.
Linking to external websites:
Disclaimer regarding health information presented on the website
Use of this website and the services provided via it are conditional upon you accepting the following terms and conditions.
Availability of Website
We will endeavor to ensure that Saudi German Hospital Dubai website is available 24 hours per day without any interruptions. However, we reserve the right to make website unavailable at any time or to restrict access to parts or all of website without notice. Saudi German Hospital Dubai website is a general information service. We will endeavour not to make it misleading, but we cannot represent that the information accessible on or via website is accurate, not-misleading, complete or up to date.
Use of Website
Saudi German Hospital Dubai website is designed for your personal, non-commercial use and you must not use it in any other way without our consent. Except as permitted under applicable law, you must not use, copy, translate, publish, license or sell or any materials or information in Saudi German Hospital Dubai website or the structure, overall style and program code without our consent.
Saudi German Hospital Dubai website may includes links to other internet sites. Without limiting what we say elsewhere, we make no representations or warranties about those sites or their content, nor that the links work.
We cannot make any assurances about the information or contribution made by any other user and you should exercise caution before acting or otherwise relying upon any information you obtain via the website.
It is your responsibility to ensure that that you give us an accurate and valid e-mail address and other contact details and tell us of any changes to them, however we cannot make any assurances about any other user you may meet using the website.
Saudi German Hospital Dubai website, its style and structure, and the materials and information on/of website are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights, and may not be used by you except as expressly provided in this User Agreement.
Since a substantial part of Saudi German Hospital Dubai Limited website is both free and available to all, it is a condition that your use of website is at your own risk. We shall not be liable to you or in breach of this User Agreement for any delay or failure to perform any obligation if the delay or failure is due to a cause beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, the blocking or restricting of information to and/or from our network.
If you believe that your intellectual property or other rights are being infringed by the website, or if you are dissatisfied with website or any aspect of our service, in the first instance please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions for use of the website.
Terms & conditions
Saudi German Hospital Dubai website Internet Site Terms and Conditions.
The information provided on this site is for informational and medical service-related purposes only. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By using the pages in this site, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you should not use this site.
Use of website
Restrictions on use
Material from this site may not be copied or distributed, or republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of Saudi German Hospital Dubai except you may download one copy of the material on one computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose violates Saudi German Hospital Dubai Hospital intellectual property rights.
Restriction of Liability
Saudi German Hospital Dubai will not be liable for any damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure. Saudi German Hospital Dubai will not be liable for any damages or injury, including but not limited to, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if there is negligence or Saudi German Hospital Dubai or an authorized Saudi German Hospital Dubai representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or both.
All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to Saudi German Hospital Dubai through this site will forever be the property of Saudi German Hospital Dubai.
Saudi German Hospital Dubai will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and will not be liable for any ideas for its business and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Saudi German Hospital Dubai operations.
Follow us below link to see information in details.
• Plan your visit
• Checklist for international patient
• Before your visit
• During your visit
• Financial & billing services
• Travel assistance
• Before your appointment
• During your appointment
• After your visit
• Travel guideline
• Medical tourism policy
• Medical traveler's bill of rights
For more information and queries :
Please mail at email@example.com
Call at +971 4389 0000 / +971 55 7902260 / +971 55 255 8053