Removal of Cataract
Total Hospital Stay: Day Case.
• Accommodation in the general ward for 12 hours.
• OR Room Charge & Nursing Services: OR Room Use & Circulating Nurses
• Medical Equipment: Excimer Laser Source System, Keratome
• Medical Supplies and Medications necessary for the procedure
• Doctor Fee (Including three (3) months follow-up visit)
• Post Operation Visits: Necessary follow-up outpatient visits with the physician for a period of three months after surgery; excluding take home medical supplies and medication.
• Other charges not related to the procedures;
• Charges for pre-op full eye examination and OPD charges occurred prior to the surgery;
• Pre-operative studies such as laboratory tests, radiology studies etc.;
• Other eye drop or eye ointment not specified in the package;
• Take home medications and supplies;
• Charges for the inpatient stays.
Patients with the following conditions are considered to be complex or high risk cases and will not qualify for the package:
• Uncontrolled bleeding
• Uncontrolled Glaucoma
• Patients with underlying diseases such as uncontrolled Diabetes, Hypertension, Renal/Vital organ Failure, HIV infection, under immuno-suppressive treatment.
For Detail Enquries / Package Price / Appointment
Please Contact at :
+971 4 3890000 / +971 557902260 / +971 55 255 8053