Repair of Nasal Septum
Total Hospital Stay: Day case
The package includes the following procedure-related costs, examination, tests, procedure-related medications and supplies as required and ordered by the physicians while the patient is admitted:
• Single Room accommodation for 12 hours in the in-patient ward: Room, Nursing service charges, service charges, regular menu food charge for patient only.
• Doctors’ fees:
• Surgeon and assistant surgeon(s)
• General practitioner after operation
• Physical medicine & rehabilitation doctor
• Operating room charges: OR Room Use, Recovery Room, nursing services and facilities.
• Anesthesia: Pre-Anesthetic Drugs , Anesthesia , Medical Gas (Oxygen, Nitrous Oxide)
• Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure.
• Consumables and Inventory during the procedure.
• Procedure-related medications and used during admission only excluding medications for underlying diseases and any complication occurred.
• Pre-operative clearance with physical examination by: X-ray, blood tests (CBC, PT, PTT, bleeding time, FPG, Creatinine (Cr.), Albumin, Electrolytes, HIV), Urine analysis (UA), EKG and CT scan of knee.
• Meal for 2 companions of the patient.
• Airport Transfers.
• Outpatient-visits for consultations, and the tests and exams required for pre-operation clearance by consultants.
• Charges for in-patient stay in excess of 4 nights. Additional charges for these days including room and other charges will be added to the package price at a normal hospital rates.
• Medications and treatment for pre-existing or non-procedure related conditions.
• Charges for other procedures not included in the package.
• Other charges for radiology, laboratory profiles, pathology studies and medications not related to the procedure.
• Additional supplies such as walking aide not in the package, high chair and other additional items.
• Items of personal nature such as phone calls, room services, guest meals, in-room soft drinks etc.
• Take home medications and supplies.
• Follow-up visits.
The package is applicable for elective, uncomplicated patients. Patients with the following conditions are considered to be complex or high risk cases and will not qualify for the package:
• Patient with underlying severe medical problems which may affect the surgical process and require additional treatment.
• Bleeding disorders, HIV infection or other complications.
• Room upgrades are charged at the difference of the room rates.
• If the patient’s condition requires additional supplies: a walking aide not item listed in the package, blood transfusion and blood cross match; an additional fee will be charged at the normal hospital rates in effect.
For Detail Enquries / Package Price / Appointment
Please Contact at :
+971 4 3890000 / +971 557902260 / +971 55 255 8053