International patient representatives are available to assist international patients with any aspect of their care.
• Service is not available or licensed at the hospital
• The patient is unable to bear the cost of the treatment
• Delivery of such a service is detrimental to the patient’s health and wellbeing
• A service that is not permitted within the country’s laws.
Saudi German Hospital doctor will decide which procedures, tests and other consultations you may need. Pre-certification - determination of medical necessity - is required for some tests and procedures, which will be at the treating doctor’s discretion.
According to UAE law, it is a crime for a woman to abort her pregnancy, with two exceptions: if the pregnancy
endangers the mother's life or if there is evidence that the baby will be born with fatal deformities and will not survive. In the latter case, the fetus must be aborted before it is 120 days old, which is during the 17th week of the pregnancy and one week into the second trimester. The abortion must also be approved by a medical panel.
• Plan your visit
• Checklist for international patient
• Before your visit
• During your visit
• Financial & billing services
• Travel assistance
• Before your appointment
• During your appointment
• After your visit
• Travel guideline
• Medical tourism policy
• Medical traveler's bill of rights
Please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call at +971 4389 0000 / +971 55 7902260 / +971 55 255 8053