Cancer Center, Saudi German Hospital, Dubai
The Cancer Centre at Saudi German Hospital Dubai, UAE provides comprehensive and compassionate cancer care by a multidisciplinary team of cancer specialists, covering prevention, diagnosis, acute and long term treatment plan, neoadjuvant and post-operative chemo management of possible complications, emotional and psychological support, nutritional recommendations, pain management, follow-up and monitoring of possible recurrence.
Our centre has full capacity of expertise treating the following :
Breast ( investigation, surgery, chemotherapy)
Breast Surgical Oncology : Active management of all breast diseases ( benign and malignant) with ultrasound and digital mamogram, directed biopsies, pathological evaluation and multi displinary tumor including :
• Partial / total mastectomy
• Breast tumors, including imaging, needle biopsy.
• Axillary sentinel Lymph node / axillary lymph node dissection.
Up to date investigation and mangement and benign and cancer skin legience.
Thyroid + Para thyroid
We have up to date facility of investigation for thyroid, para thyroid gland disease. Surgery run by expert surgeon with high experience trained and qualified from western countries.
Salivary glands surgical oncology : parotid, submandibular and minor salivary gland surgeries for benign and malignant condition with neoadjuvant and post-operative adjuvant protocols.
Orthopaedic department run by 5 consultant with the high experience in bone tumour, SGH Dubai X-ray department equipped with the advance city scan, MRI and nuclear medicine department. This facility helps surgeons to have a thorough investigation of bone tumour. Our hospital surgeon have vast experience in bone tumour treatment.
Our haematology department run by hemato oncology consultant, has vast experiences in Leukaemia and lymphoma, SHGDubai has chemotherapy center which can offered full treatment and investigation for blood diseases.
Gastrointestinal (colon, rectum, anal canal)
Upper gastrointestinal surgical oncology : Gastric tumours, Pancreas, Liver and Biliary system with preoperative sampling, staging and neoadjuvant. Stomach laparoscopic partial and total gastrectomy.
Hepatectomy, Segmentectomy and Gall bladder cancer surgery
Common bile duct disease : Benign or malignant including radical lymph node.
Whipple procedure with laprascopic subtotal pancreatectomy, distal pancreatectomy.
laparascopitc & open splenectomy
Kidney + Bladder + Prostate
Kidney tumour : partial and total nephrectomies
Radical cystectomies and bladder conduit creation
Prostatectomies with radical lymph node dissection
Penile and testicular tumours
Surgical oncology supproting services.
Gynae + Ovary + Uterus
Gynaecological - Surgical oncology : management off different type of Gynaecological tumours of cervix, vagina, uterus and ovaries with different modalities of diagnosis including CT and MRI with tissue sampling and tumour markers evaluation with different modalities of surgical management including :
Surgical management of ovarian cancer.
Total abdominal hysterectomy + bilateral adnexectomy + pelvic lymphadenectomy
Lumbo-aortic lymphadenectomy + omentectomy +/- appendicectomy for mucinous type cancers.
Laparoscopic conservative treatment for borderline ovarian tumours (including laparoscopic omentectomy)
Surgical management of cervical cancer:
Total abdominal colpo-hysterectomy +/- bilateral adnexectomy + pelvic lymphadenectomy
Surgical management of endometrial cancer.
Prevention of Cancer- Cancer Screening
• Breast Mammogram/ Ultrasound and MRI
• Pap Smear
• Low- dose CT scan
Treatment of Cancer
• Chemotherapy- Assessment of patient health and treatment planning
- Chemotherapy drugs administration
- Targeted Therapy
- Blood/Platelet transfusion
• Recommendation and Referral for Radiation Therapy
• Recommendation and Referral for Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
• Discussion of cases in routinely held multidisciplinary TUMOR BOARD meeting.
• Testing for tumor markers and carrying out biopsies in a laboratory that meets international standards
• Care of colostomy
• Placement and care of implanted venous access device ( port a cath/mediport)
• Certified Nutrition Therapist for consultation
• Full time Board certified Consultant Psychiatrist
• Palliative care for terminally ill patients
• Dedicated Pain Clinic
• Cancer Support Group
• Provide information and organize seminars/symposiums about cancer.
• Patient education material and guide to helpful resources.
Doctors and Medical Team:
At Saudi German Hospital Dubai Cancer Center, we provide care and treatment planning by focusing on multidisciplinary team approach, ensuring the highest benefit to our patients. Our medical team is made up of specialists from many different fields and medical professionals with expertise in cancer, as follows:
• American Board Certified Consultant Oncologist/Hematologist
• Specialist Hematologist/Oncologist
• Bone Marrow Specialist
• Consultant Surgical Oncologist
• Gynecologic Oncologist
• Diagnostic Radiologist
• Oncology Nurses
• Pharmacist specializing in cancer and chemotherapy
• Certified Laboratory
• Radiology- 24/7 MRI, CT scan, Mammography, Ultrasonography, Nuclear Medicine Bone Scans, Thyroid Scans, X Ray
Phone: +971 4389 0000
Email : email@example.com
Al Barsha 3, Hessa Street 331 West Off Exit 36 Sheikh Zayed Road, Opposite of American School of Dubai,
P.O.Box No. - 391093, Dubai, UAE