Children's Pediatric, Saudi German Hospital, Dubai
At Childern's center Saudi German Hospital provides physical check up, vaccination and specific pediatric symptoms. In the first phase of the hospital we have 5 separate rooms on the 2nd floor exclusively designated for our little patients. These rooms are on the same floor as the OP and PICU. The ward is served by highly qualified Nurses and Doctors who are available 24 Hr./day. We provide diagnostic possibilities, childcare and therapy that can be obtained neither at home or in the outpatient department.
- Infectious Disease Pediatrician
- Pediatric Allergist
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Dentist
- Pediatric Intensive Care
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Pediatric Orthopedic
- Pediatric Pulmonologist
- Pediatric Surgery
- Pediatric Urology
- Pediatric Vaccination Clinic
- All cases requiring intravenous fluids and antibiotics such as :
Pneumonia, Dehydration, Gastroenteritis, Urinary-Tract-Infection etc.
- All Respiratory Illness that require Inhalation therapy such as
- Acute asthma
- Pneumonia and others.
- Unclear Diseases that need further investigation and Diagnosis.
- Educational activities, teaching parent and child how to handle diabetes mellitus, asthma and others.
- Eating disorders.
In the patient would require special treatment or surgery outside our scope, we help in organizing the whole procedure and also help to transfer the patient to other children hospital in dubai.
Daily (6 Days / week) - 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Phone: +971 4389 0000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Al Barsha 3, Hessa Street 331 West Off Exit 36 Sheikh Zayed Road, Opposite of American School of Dubai,
P.O.Box No. - 391093, Dubai, UAE