The Neurology department of SGH Dubai, through well trained and experienced staff provides the finest and the most recent health care services in managing all neurological disorders, guided by the most recent neurological guidelines.
- Management of acute stroke cases either ischemic of haemorrhagic.
- Management of hyper acute stroke cases presenting within the window of thrombolytic therapy for clot lysis.
- Management of epilepsy cases.
- Management of multiple sclerosis cases.
- Management of all central nervous system infections.
- Management of all types of peripheral neuropathy.
- Management of all types of headaches.
- Management of dizziness and vertigo.
- Management of neck and low back pain.
- Management of poor concentration, memory deficits and Alzheimer disease
- Management of Parkinson disease and movement disorders
- Management of sleep disorders
- Management of anxiety and depression
The neurology department is equipped with the latest diagnostic devices and tools for diagnosis of different neurological disorders:
- Electroencephalography (EEG).
- Video EEG monitoring.
- Sleep laboratory for diagnosis of all sleep disorders.
- Electromyography for diagnosis of different muscle diseases (EMG).
- Nerve conduction velocity studies for diagnosis of different nerve disorders (NCV).
- MRI brain that can detect acute stroke within 30 minutes from the onset.
The stroke unit which is part of the neurology department provides medical care for stroke patient presenting with all types of stroke including patient presenting within “the window” (3 hours) for thrombolytic therapy. Thrombolytic therapy is an advanced medication that if is given to the stroke patient within 3 hours from the onset of the stroke can dissolve the blood clot and resume the blood flow in the brain.
Daily (6 Days / week) - 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Phone: +971 4389 0000
Email : email@example.com
Al Barsha 3, Hessa Street 331 West Off Exit 36 Sheikh Zayed Road, Opposite of American School of Dubai,
P.O.Box No. - 391093, Dubai, UAE
Neurology Center, Saudi German Hospital, Dubai