Neurosurgery Department at the Saudi German Hospital is a tertiary care facility provides the full range of contemporary neurosurgical practice. The Neurosurgery Service uses a multidisciplinary approach to provide for the prompt accurate diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of patients with neurological disorders. Our approach integrates our neurosurgical expertise into multi-disciplinary teams involving multiple specialties to provide a comprehensive strategy to help patients with neurological illness.
- Brain Aneurysm & AVM
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Benign intracranial hypertension
- Brain Tumor, Pituitary Tumor & Spine tumors
- Head injuries, Spine injuries
- Spine Center
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Peripheral Nerve diseases
- Trauma and Critical Care
- Herniated discs.
- Neurosurgical Oncology
- Spinal cord Compressions
- Sciatic Nerve disorder
- Carpal, Cubital, Tarsal tunnel Syndromes.
- Back Pains, Cervical Pains, Headaches
- Cerebral Hemorrhages
- Limb Paralysis
Neurosurgical supporting facilities include:
- 3 Tesla MRI machine.
- MRA Cerebral Angiography
- Advanced CT Scan.
- CT cerebral Angiography.
- Endovascular Neurointervention procedure for treatment of brain Aneurysms, AVM and Tumors.
- Cranial Sonography.
- Isotop Brain Mapping.
- Electrophysiological Study including EEG and NCV for peripheral nerves.
- Top of the line Zeiss Operative Microscope.
- The biggest Physiotherapy Department among the private Hospitals contains full Rehabilitation program performed by most experienced physiotherapists.
- Minimal invasive procedures.
- Chemotherapy Department with inpatient facilities for brain malignant tumors.
- Advanced Operative theater with its facilities.
Daily (6 Days / week) - 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Phone: +971 4389 0000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Al Barsha 3, Hessa Street 331 West Off Exit 36 Sheikh Zayed Road, Opposite of American School of Dubai,
P.O.Box No. - 391093, Dubai, UAE
Neurosurgery Center, Saudi German Hospital, Dubai