Pediatric Surgery, Saudi German Hospital, Dubai
High quality care is provided to children (0-13years ) with all kind of surgical illnesses inclusive of birth defects .Counselling for best management is also extended to parents with antenatally diagnosed surgical illnesses in their foetuses.
- Esophageal atresia
- Diaphragmatic hernia
- Anorectal malformations
- Duodenal and bowel atresia
- Pyloric Stenosis
- Hernia, Circumcisions, Cystic hygroma.
- Reflux surgery, Bowel obstruction,Gastrostomy, Thyroglossal cyst, Branchial cyst,
- Thyroid and Parathyroid surgery, Salivary gland Surgery, Splenectomy, pancreactomy
- Hemangioma, Lymphangiomas Hepatobiliary; Biliary atresia, Choledochal cyst,
- Liver cyst and abscess, Gallbladder surgery.
Pediatric Urology in dubai
- Undescended testis, hypospadias, posterior urethral valve, pyeloplasty
- Ureteric reflux surgery, exstrophy.
- Chest tube, decortication, lung cyst surgery, bronchoscopy foreign body removal.
- Wilms’ tumor, Neuroblastoma, Hepatoblastoma, Teratoma.
- Appendectomy, cholecystectomy, splenectomy, fundoplication, hernia, undescended testis.
Daily (5 Days / week) - 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Phone: +971 4389 0000
Email : email@example.com
Al Barsha 3, Hessa Street 331 West Off Exit 36 Sheikh Zayed Road, Opposite of American School of Dubai,
P.O.Box No. - 391093, Dubai, UAE