Pediatric Urology, Saudi German Hospital, Dubai
We provide comprehensive evaluation, diagnosis and professional care for children (0-13 years of age) with illness or disease of the genitals or urinary tract (kidneys, ureters, bladder) requiring pediatric surgery in dubai.
- Surgery for groin conditions in childhood and adolescence (undescended testes, hydrocele/hernia, varicocele).
- Evaluation and management of voiding disorders, vesicoureteral reflux, and urinary tract infections that require surgery.
- Surgical reconstruction of the urinary tract (kidneys, ureters, and bladder) including Pyeloplasty, Ureteric Reimplantation, Exstrophy Bladder, Augmentation cystoplasty, genital abnormalities, hypospadias, and disorders of sex development.
- Evaluation and surgical management of kidney stone disease.
- Surgical management of tumors and malignancies of the kidney, bladder, and testis
- Evaluation and management of urological tract problems identified before birth-Hydronephrosis, Kidney Cysts, Duplex anomalies, Ureteroceles, etc.
- Evaluation and management of urinary tract problems associated with neurological conditions such as spina bifida.
- Endourological procedures like Posterior Urethral Valve ablation, Endoscopic anti Reflux Injections, Diagnostic Cystoscopy, Urethroscopy, Ureterocele treatment etc.
- Minimally Invassive Urology Procedures- Laparoscopy for Undescended testis &Varicocele treatment Pyeloplasty, Ureteric Reimplantation, Ureterolithotomy, Nephrectomy etc.
- Urodynamic Studies
- Nuclear Medicine Scans.
Daily (5 Days / week) - 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Phone: +971 4389 0000
Email : email@example.com
Al Barsha 3, Hessa Street 331 West Off Exit 36 Sheikh Zayed Road, Opposite of American School of Dubai,
P.O.Box No. - 391093, Dubai, UAE.