Bariatric surgery /Sleeve Gastrectomy
Total Hospital Stay: 2 Nights.
The Bariatric surgery includes the following procedure-related costs, examination, tests, procedure-related medications and supplies as required and ordered by the physicians while the patient is admitted:
- Single Room accommodation for 2 night in the in-patient ward: Room, Nursing service charges, service charges, regular menu food charge for patient only.
- Doctors’ fees:
- Surgeon and assistant surgeon(s)
- General practitioner after operation.
- Physical medicine & rehabilitation doctor.
- Operating room charges: OR and recovery rooms and facilities used and nursing services.
- Anesthesia: Pre-Anesthetic Drugs , Anesthesia , Medical Gas (Oxygen, Nitrous Oxide).
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure.
- Consumables and Inventory during the procedure.
- Procedure-related medications and used during admission only excluding medications for underlying diseases and any complication occurred.
- Pre-operative clearance with physical examination by: X-ray, Ultra sound, blood tests (CBC, PT, PTT, bleeding time, FPG,Creatinine (Cr.), Albumin, Electrolytes, HIV), Colonoscopy. (If required).
- 2 night stay for 2 companion/relative of patient in SGH Dubai guest house.
- Meal for 2 companions of the patient.
- Airport Transfers.
For Enquries / Package Price / Appointment Call : +971 4 3890000 / +971 557902260 / +971 55 255 8053