The breast care Center at Saudi German Hospital Dubai, UAE provides comprehensive and compassionate care by a multidisciplinary team of cancer specialists, covering prevention, diagnosis, acute and long-term treatment plan, management of possible complications, emotional and psychological support, nutritional recommendations, pain management, follow-up and monitoring of possible recurrence.
Prevention of Cancer- Cancer Screening
- Breast Mammogram/ Ultrasound and MRI
- Pap Smear
- Low- dose CT scan
Treatment of Cancer
- Chemotherapy- Assessment of patient health and treatment planning
- Chemotherapy drugs administration
- Targeted Therapy
- Blood/Platelet transfusion
- Recommendation and Referral for Radiation Therapy
- Recommendation and Referral for Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
- Discussion of cases in routinely held multidisciplinary TUMOR BOARD meeting.
- Testing for tumor markers and carrying out biopsies in a laboratory that meets international standards
- Care of colostomy
- Placement and care of implanted venous access device ( port a cath/mediport)
- Certified Nutrition Therapist for consultation
- Full time Board certified Consultant Psychiatrist
- Palliative care for terminally ill patients
- Dedicated Pain Clinic
- Cancer Support Group
- Provide information and organizing seminars/symposiums about cancer.
- Patient education material and guide to helpful resources.
Doctors and Medical Team
At Saudi German Hospital Dubai Cancer Center, we provide care and treatment planning by focusing on a multidisciplinary team approach, ensuring the highest benefit to our patients. Our medical team is made up of specialists from many different fields and medical professionals with expertise in cancer as follows:
- Oncology Nurses
- Pharmacist specializing in cancer and chemotherapy
- Certified Laboratory
- Radiology- 24/7 MRI, CT scan, Mammography, Ultrasonography, Nuclear Medicine Bone Scans, Thyroid Scans, X Ray
- Dr. Ala Al Ajeel, Consultant in General, Gastroenterology & Laparoscopic Surgery
- Dr. Ahmad Ali Basha, Specialist Haematologist / Oncologist