DR. MED BASEM DUWEDERI
Specialist Cardiothoracic, Head of Department
Area of Interest
- Open Heart Bypass surgery for coronary artery diseases including On-pump and off pump techniques and Minimal invasive techniques such as (OPCAB and MIDCAB)
- Valve Surgery including repair and replacement of all heart Valves using Biological or mechanical valves including minimized cosmetic procedures such as small anterior thoracotomy.
- Aortic Surgery of the Chest includes an aortic aneurysm and Dissection, Bentall Procedure and Conduit replacement.
- Rhythmic surgery including treatment of Atrial fibrillation such as open and closed Maze Procedure, Implantation of Pace Maker and Defibrillator.
- Surgical correction of Congenital diseases like Atrial and ventricle septum defect, Tetralogy of Fallot, Complete and incomplete AV-Canal defect, Myxoma resection.
- Implantation of Life support systems including ECHMO, ECLS, LVAD and other systems
Facharzt Cardiac Surgery, German Board Certified