DR. RAGIA SAAD
Specialist Obstetric Gynecology
Area of Interest
- Caesarian Section
- Follow up of pregnancy and fetal growth.
- Follow up and Management of High Risk Pregnancy
- Genetic counseling
- Painless Normal Vaginal Delivery
- Management of abnormal uterine bleeding and dysmenorrhea
- Management of threatened abortion
- Management of infertility
- Anterior and posterior vaginal repair
- Examination by Ultrasound
- Laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy, myomectomy and ectopic pregnancy
- Diagnostic and surgical abdominal laparoscopy
- Early detection of breast and female genital tumors
- Surgery for urinary incontinence
- Hysteroscopic examination
- Puberty Disorders
- German Diploma in Basic & Advance Laparoscopic Surgery 2015, Oldenburg Germany
- Master’s Degree of Gynecologist and Obstetrics 2010, Cairo University
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery 2003, Faculty of Medicine Cairo University.
- Membership in Aesthetic Gynecology in 2017 Accredited by American aesthetic association.
Master degree in ultrasound accredited by ISOUG (International Society of Obstetrics & Gynecology )
In 2018 in imaging Obstetrics & Gynecology cases early assessment and detection of Congenital anomalies.