DR. SHADI SHARIFI
Specialist Neurologist-Sleep Medicine
About Dr. Shadi Sharifi
She has been graduate from the faculty of Medicine and Health sciences at Claude Bernard University, then pursued her postdoctoral position in Neurophysiology and Sleep Medicine, at INSERM U480, Lyon-France.
Area of Interest
- All Neurological cases.
- Managing, evaluated and treated Sleep Disorders.
- Insomnia (acute, chronic, comorbid, maintenance, others)
- Breathing disorders, movement disorders, excessive daytime sleepiness.
- Abnormal behaviors & movements disorders.
- Clinical Sleep Study (Snoring, Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Seizure, MSLT, PLM, RLS, EDS)
- All type of headache: tension, cluster and chronic daily headaches.
- Cognitive dysfunction
- Ph.D. (France)
- French Board of Sleep Medicine.
- Member of European Sleep Research Society
- Member of French Neuroscience Society