DR. SHADI SHARIFI
Specialist Neurologist-Sleep Medicine
About Dr. Shadi Sharifi
She has been graduate from the faculty of Medicine and Health sciences at Claude Bernard University, then pursued her postdoctoral position in Neurophysiology and Sleep Medicine, at INSERM U480, Lyon-France.
Area of Interest
- Managing, evaluated and treated all type of Neurologic Sleep Disorders.
- Insomnia (acute, chronic, comorbid, maintenance, others)
- Breathing disorders, movement disorders, excessive daytime sleepiness.
- Abnormal behaviors & movements disorders.
- Clinical Sleep Study (Snoring, Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Seizure, MSLT, PLM, RLS, EDS)
- All type of headache: tension, cluster and chronic daily headaches.
- Cognitive dysfunction
- Ph.D. (France)
- French Board of Sleep Medicine.
- European Sleep Research Society
- French Neuroscience Society