Dr. Sharda Brata Ghosh
Specialist Obstetrician & Gynecologist
About Dr. Sharda Brata Ghosh
Dr. Sharda Brata Ghosh did her MD Obstetrics & Gynaecology in May 2005 from prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi, India. She has 14 years of experience in Obs & Gynae; she has worked as an Assistant Professor in prestigious Lady Harding Medical College, New Delhi. She has been trained in laparoscopy surgery at KK Women & Children hospital of Singapore, AIIMS New Delhi and Germany. She has published many papers in international indexed Gynae journals including her technique of modified B-Lynch suture. Her area of interest includes Laparoscopic surgery and management of complex Obs & Gynae cases.
Area of Interest
- Laparoscopic management with cosmetic scar of ectopic pregnancy, ovarian cyst, endometriosis, infertility & Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS).
- Laparoscopy management with cosmetic scar for fibroid uterus (Myomectomy) & removal of uterus (hysterectomy).
- Hysteroscopic management of endometrial polyp/fibroid/uterine septum.
- Management of menstrual disorders & sexually transmitted disease.
- Prevention (Vaccination), Screening and management of abnormal PAP smear (CIN) & cancer of the reproductive organs.
- Management of Peri & Postmenopausal disorders.
- Laparotomy (Open): All Major Obstetrics & Gynecological Procedure.
- Pregnancy complete care (Antenatal, Delivery, Postnatal) & management of very high risk complicated pregnancy.
- Prevention and management of Miscarriage.
- Episiotomy & Pelvic floor repair.
- Vaginal Tightening/ labioplasty/ clitoral unhooding.
- MD (India), MIS (Singapore)
- Diploma from Germany in Advance Gynecological Endoscopic Surgery.
- Masters Certified Course in Reproductive medicine & IVF, UK
Fellowship in minimal access surgery (laparoscopy) from world association of laparoscopic surgeon.