DR. SHARDA BRATA GHOSH
Specialist Obstetrician & Gynecologist
About Dr. Sharda Brata Ghosh
Dr. Sharda is a highly skilled laparoscopic surgeon, obstetrician and Gynae Cosmetologist. She has more than 15 years of experience. She did her MD Obs & Gynae from one of the best institute of India from Maulana Azad Medical College. She worked in one of the most reputed institute Lady Harding Medical College as Assistant Professor. She has been trained in laparoscopy surgery at KK Women & Children hospital of Singapore, Germany, and AIIMS New Delhi. She has acquired her expertise in Cosmetic Gynaecology by doing fellowship, postgraduate diploma accredited by American Aesthetic Association & University of Greifswald Germany. She has published many papers in international indexed Gynae journals including her technique of modified B-Lynch suture. Her area of interest includes Laparoscopic surgery, management of complex Obs & Gynae cases and cosmetic Gynaecology
Area of Interest
- Laparoscopic management with the cosmetic scar of ectopic pregnancy, ovarian cyst, endometriosis, infertility & Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS).
- Laparoscopy management with cosmetic scar for fibroid uterus (Myomectomy) & removal of the uterus (hysterectomy).
- Management of urinary incontinence by minimally invasive - TVTO
- Hysteroscopic management of endometrial polyp/fibroid/uterine septum.
- Management of menstrual disorders & sexually transmitted disease.
- Prevention (Vaccination), Screening and management of abnormal PAP smear (CIN) & cancer of the reproductive organs.
- Management of Peri & Postmenopausal disorders/Colposcopy/LLETZ/LEEP.
- Laparotomy (Open): All Major Obstetrics & Gynecological Procedure.
- Pregnancy complete care (Antenatal, Delivery, Postnatal) & management of very high risk complicated pregnancy.
- Prevention and management of Miscarriage.
- Episiotomy & Pelvic floor repair.
- VaginalTightening/rejuvenation (surgery/laser), labioplasty, clitoral unhooding, vulval
- Whitening/bleaching, treatment of stretch mark/hypertrophic scar/genital lesions
- MD (India), MIS (Singapore)
- Diploma from Germany in Advance Gynecological Endoscopic Surgery & Clinical Cosmetology (IIAM)
- Masters Certified Course in Reproductive medicine & IVF, UK & Cosmetology (America Aesthetic Association)
Fellowship in minimal access surgery (laparoscopy) from world association of laparoscopic surgeon Cosmetology Gynecology (Greifswald University, Germany, American Aesthetic Association)