DR. YOUSSEF SALEEM ABBOUD
Specialist Emergency Medicine, Head of Department
About Dr. Youssef Saleem Abboud
More than 13 years experience of working in emergency and disaster medicine in tertiary hospitals in Syria, Saudi Arabia , and UAE. Also certified as an instructor in ATLS (Advanced Trauma Life Support), ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) and BLS (Basic Life Support). from American Heart Association And American College Of Surgeons.
- Dealing and treating all Emergeny cases
- Respiratory distress, cardiac diseases
- Resuscitation of all critically ill patients
- Instructor in advanced cardiopulmonary life support and advanced trauma life support courses. (BLS, ACLS, ATLS)
Area of Interest
Diagnosis and primary treatment of:
- All Critical Cases Managing and Assessment.
- Intubation and Mechanical Ventilation
- Poly Trauma Cases Management
- Central Lines, Chest Tube Insertion
- Teaching ATLS, ACLS, BLS
- Master Degree In Emergency & Disaster Medicine