Tips for pregnant women in first trimester of pregnancy :4 weeks: It’s now time for your period, but it’s not coming! Or maybe you only see a very light bleeding? You might be pregnant. If the urine pregnancy test is negative, please repeat the test after one week if you haven’t had your period yet.read more
In 2003 in Australia, the couple of friends gathered together and decided to change the FACE of Men’s Health by growing a moustache. The change in look of the ambassadors of events, that started in November 2004 paid attention to raising awareness of diseases typical of males. read more
The prostate is a single gland, which is located in men below the bladder. It is a part of an internal sphincter of the urethra (which allows to keep the urine inside the bladder when we don’t think about it). Also produces a discharge, which is a part of men’s sperm. read more
Prevent Hair Loss
1. Oil Massage: Oil massage improves blood circulation to the roots of your hair and encourages hair growth.
2. Use a towel dipped in hot water to cover your hair after the massage as it helps in penetrating the oil into your scalp opening the pores.
Consult our dermatology department for more information.
Benefits of Yoga
1. Calms the mind and reduce stress
2. Relieves muscular tension
3. Increase stamina and strength
4. Improve posture
5. Confidence Booster
Health Benefits of Lemon Water
1. Boosts Immune System
2. Balance pH
3. Flush out unwanted materials and relieves respiratory problems
4. Decrease wrinkles and blemishes
5. Relieve tooth pain and cure throat infection
Common signs of diabetes:
1. Increased thirst
2. Frequent Urination
3. Feeling hungry even after eating
4. Eyesight issues