Neuroplasty / Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Total Hospital Stay: Day case
The package includes the following procedure-related costs, examination, tests, procedure-related medications and supplies as required and ordered by the physicians while the patient is admitted:
- Single Room accommodation for 1 night in the in-patient ward: Room, Nursing service charges, service charges, regular menu food charge for patient only.
- Doctors’ fees:
- Surgeon and assistant surgeon(s)
- General practitioner after operation
- Physical medicine & rehabilitation doctor
- Operating room charges: OR Room Use, Recovery Room and nursing services.
- Anesthesia: Pre-Anesthetic Drugs , Anesthesia , Medical Gas (Oxygen, Nitrous Oxide)
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure.
- Consumables and Inventory during the procedure.
- Procedure-related medications and used during admission only excluding medications for underlying diseases and any complication occurred.
- Pre-operative clearance with physical examination by: X-ray, blood tests (CBC, PT, PTT, bleeding time, FPG, Creatinine (Cr.), Albumin, Electrolytes, HIV), Urine analysis (UA), EKG and CT scan of knee.
- Meal for 2 companions of the patient.
- Airport Transfers.
For Enquries / Package Price / Appointment Call : +971 43890000 / +971 557902260 / +971 552558053