Neurosurgery Department at the Saudi German Hospital is a tertiary care facility provides the full range of contemporary neurosurgical practice. The Neurosurgery Service uses a multidisciplinary approach to provide for the prompt accurate diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of patients with neurological disorders. Our approach integrates our neurosurgical expertise into multi-disciplinary teams involving multiple specialties to provide a comprehensive strategy to help patients with neurological illness.
- Brain Aneurysm & AVM
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Benign intracranial hypertension
- Brain Tumor, Pituitary Tumor & Spine tumors
- Head injuries, Spine injuries
- Spine Center
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Peripheral Nerve diseases
- Trauma and Critical Care
- Herniated discs.
- Neurosurgical Oncology.
- Spinal cord Compressions.
- Sciatic Nerve disorder
- Carpal, Cubital, Tarsal tunnel Syndromes.
- Back Pains, Cervical Pains, Headaches
- Cerebral Hemorrhages
- Limb Paralysis
Neurosurgical supporting facilities include:
- 3 Tesla MRI machine.
- CT cerebral Angiography.
- MRA Cerebral Angiography
- Advanced CT Scan.
- Endovascular Neurointervention procedure for treatment of brain Aneurysms, AVM and Tumors.
- Cranial Sonography.
- Isotop Brain Mapping.
- Electrophysiological Study including EEG and NCV for peripheral nerves.
- Top of the line Zeiss Operative Microscope.
- The biggest Physiotherapy Department among the private Hospitals contains full Rehabilitation program performed by most experienced physiotherapists.
- Minimal invasive procedures.
- Chemotherapy Department with inpatient facilities for brain malignant tumors.
Full Time Doctor
- Dr. Samir Yacout Mohamed, Specialist Neurosurgery (HOD)
- Dr. Mohamed Fouad Ibrahim, Consultant Neurosurgery
- Dr. Khaldoun Osman, Specialist Neurosurgery
Community Based Doctor
- Dr. Chanshik Shim, Consultant Neurosurgery
- Dr. Fadel Fouad Gendy, Specialist Neurosurgery
- Dr. Kiyoung Choi, Specialist Neurosurgery
International Visiting Doctor
- Dr. Jan Regelsberger, Consultant Neurosurgery
- Dr. Manville Jerome Dominik, Specialist Neurosurgery
Click here to see Neurosurgeon in Dubai