Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
SGH-DUBAI Pediatric intensive care unit (PICU) is a state of the art facility and being one of the biggest PICU facilities in the private sector with the capacity of 11 beds. It’s covered by 24/7 intensivists where we accept cases for children from 1 month to 13 years for all kind of medical and surgical illnesses.
- 11 beds.
- Ventilator & High-Frequency Ventilator (HFV)
- Isolation Room.
- Monitoring System (Blood Pressure Monitor, Cardiopulmonary Monitor Pulse Oximeters, etc.)
- Infusion Pumps for IV Fluids.
- Pediatric Intensive Care Consultant
- Intensivists 24/7 Available
- Consultant Pediatric Surgeon
- Consultant Pediatric Urology
- Pediatric Cardiologist
- Pediatric Orthopedics Surgeon
Addition we cover for
- Hematology, Neurosurgery, Gastroenterology, Radiology, Neurologists, Pulmonologist
Type of cases accepted
- Accidents and trauma which require intensive care, surgery, orthopedic pediatric, Pediatric Urology).
- All cases which require specific pediatric surgery and intensive care after the surgery.
- All respiratory cases which require Intensive care.
- All Cardiac cases which require Intensive care & Cardiac care.
- Nervous system diseases and meningitis which require intensive care.
- Blood diseases which require intensive care.
- Diabetic coma cases which require intensive care.