The Saudi German Hospital Dubai Sleep Medicine Center by achieving JCI accreditation, ensures the highest quality of care and network coverage, provide a commitment to the provision of quality diagnostic services and/or long-term management of sleep patients, which reflects a commitment to ensure that sleep disorders patients receive the highest quality of care.
We are comprised of a multidisciplinary team of physicians and health care providers including our French board certified sleep medicine specialist who has deep experience in diagnosing and managing the full scope of sleep disorders.
Do you know:
- That We spend one-third of our lifetime sleeping.
- That a person’s body is programmed twice a day to sleepiness: between midnight and 7 am and between 1 and 4 pm.
- That we spend 20-25% of our time dreaming and consolidate memories during dreams.
- That Einstein needed 10-11 hours of sleep and Napoleon Bonaparte only 4 hours per night!
We provide a complete protocol from evaluation and diagnostic to treatment and management for the full range of Sleep Disorders at the center:
- Sleep-related breathing disorders (Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Snoring, Central sleep apnea, Child sleep apnea, Sleep-related groaning)
- Insomnia (acute, chronic, comorbid, maintenance, others)
- Nocturnal sleep seizure
- Restless legs syndrome
- Circadian rhythm disturbances
- Parasomnias abnormal movements, behaviors.
- Periodic limb movements of sleep
- A qualified team of health care providers.
- Comfortable and private sleep clinic for patients.
- High-tech equipment that monitors brain, heart, muscle and breathing activity while you sleep.
- Dr. Faisal Asad, Consultant Pulmonary Disease (Chest Physician)
- Dr. Mohamad Samir Khalaf, Consultant Pulmonary Disease
Community Based Doctor
- Dr. Shadi Sharifi, Specialist Neurologist (Sleep Medicine)