The SGH Vascular surgery division provides services for patients with different types of peripheral vascular disorders including the diagnosis and management of poor circulation to the legs, carotid artery disease and abdominal aortic aneurysms. Our team equipped with cutting edge technology provides the latest treatment techniques for all patients with varicose veins and chronic venous insufficiency. Acting in close cooperation with the Department of Nephrology and Dialysis Unit.
Our staff provides full scope of dialysis access procedures for patients with end-stage renal disease. The new technology of catheter based interventions (minimally invasive endovascular procedures) can be offered to patients with peripheral vascular disease in Cath Lab.
- Non-Invasive Testing for Vascular Disease (e.g. duplex ultrasound, ABI, segmental pressure study).
- Angiography (invasive imaging procedure for peripheral vascular disease).
- Endovenous laser treatment of Varicose Veins and Sclerotherapy of Spider Veins.
- Bypass Surgery for peripheral vascular disease (e.g. Claudication and Gangrene).
- Carotid endarterectomy for carotid disease and stroke prevention.
- Peripheral angioplasty and stenting (endovascular treatment of peripheral vascular disease).
- AV Fistula creation and permanent catheters placement for hemodialysis access.
- Vena Cava Filters placement for pulmonary embolism prevention.
- Port catheters insertion for chemotherapy administration.
- Wound care - diabetic foot, chronic and non-healing wounds.
- DVT and Anti-coagulation Management.
Daily (6 Days / week) - 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Full Time Doctor
- Dr. Mohamed Raafat Okelah, Specialist Vascular Surgery
Community Based Doctor
- Dr. Manar Trab, Consultant Vascular Surgery
International Visiting Doctor>
- Dr. Corrado Cirielli, Specialist Vascular Surgery
Click here to see our Vascular Surgery Doctors Profile