The Package Includes
- Cardiac catheterization room charges,
- Cardiac cath lab use, hemodynamic monitoring charge nursing and technician team charge.
- Accommodation for one (1) night in the Coronary Care Unit (CCU) including: Room, nursing Service Charges, service charges, Regular menu food charges for the patient.
- Laboratory Testing : Routine laboratory tests necessary for the procedure as ordered by attending physician (CBC, PT & PTT, Clotting Times, BUN/Creatinine, Electrolytes, Blood Sugar, CPK, Anti-HIV)
- PAC (Pre-Anesthesia Consultation).
- Radiology Studies: Chest X-Ray (if required)
- Cardiology Studies: EKG (if required)
- Medications: Routine medication necessary for the procedure and used during admission only
- Medical Supplies: Routine Cath Lab Supplies including digital imaging and laser prints
- Doctor Fees :
- Cardiologist fees for catheterization procedure, single vessel PTCA
- Cardiac Surgeon/team stand-by fees
- 1 night stay for 1 companion/relative of patient in SGH Dubai guest house.
- Meal for 1 companions of the patient.
- Airport Transfers.
- Charges for inpatient stay in excess of one (1) nights. Additional charges for these days including room and other charges such as pharmacy will be added to the package price at a normal hospital rates.
- Charges for complex cases requiring emergency surgery.
- Balloon pump or other conditions requiring equipment
- Hospital stays in excess of those specified above;
- Stents and Balloons.
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission;
- Non-invasive cardiology testing (except one EKG) including stress testing, echocardiography, holter testing, etc.
- Items of a personal nature such as in-room soft drinks, telephone charges
- Guest meals will be charged at the normal rates in effect;
- Take home medications and supplies.
Patients with the following conditions are considered to be complex or high-risk cases and will not qualify for the package:
- Bleeding tendency
- Severe peripheral vascular disease
- Chronic kidney disease (Creatinine >1.4)
- Presence of HIV infection
- Had previous Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Emergency case (acute myocardial infarction, emergency case after regular hours of 07:00-18:00)
- Complex coronary intervention (Left main stenting, bifurcation stenting, major 3 vessel)
Room upgrades are charged at the difference of the room rates.
For Enquries / Package Price / Appointment Call : +971 4 3890000