The package includes the following procedure-related costs, examination, tests, procedure-related medications and supplies as required and ordered by the physicians while the patient is admitted:
- Single Room accommodation for 1 nights in the in-patient ward: Room, Nursing service charges, service charges, regular menu food charge for patient only.
- Doctors’ fees:
- Surgeon and assistant surgeon(s).
- General practitioner after operation.
- Physical medicine & rehabilitation doctor.
- Operating room charges: OR and recovery rooms and facilities used and nursing services.
- Anesthesia: Pre-Anesthetic Drugs , Anesthesia , Medical Gas (Oxygen, Nitrous Oxide).
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure.
- Consumables and Inventory during the procedure.
- Procedure-related medications and used during admission only excluding medications for underlying diseases and any complication occurred.
- Pre-operative clearance with physical examination by: X-ray, Ultrasound,blood tests (CBC, PT, PTT, bleeding time, FPG,Creatinine (Cr.), Albumin, Electrolytes, HIV), Urine analysis (UA), EKG.
- 1 night stay for 2 companion/relative of patient in SGH Dubai guest house.
- Meal for 2 companions of the patient.
- Airport Transfers.
- Outpatient-visits for consultations, and the tests and exams required for pre-operation clearance by consultants.
- Charges for in-patient stay in excess of 1 nights. Additional charges for these days including room and other charges will be added to the package price at a normal hospital rates.
- Medications and treatment for pre-existing or non-procedure related conditions.
- Charges for other procedures not included in the package.
- Other charges for radiology, laboratory profiles, pathology studies and medications not related to the procedure.
- Items of personal nature such as phone calls, room services, guest meals, in-room soft drinks etc.
- Take home medications and supplies.
- Follow-up visits.
- The package is applicable for elective, uncomplicated patients. Patients with the following conditions are considered to be complex or high risk cases and will not qualify for the package.
- Patient with underlying severe medical problems which may affect the surgical process and require additional treatment.
- Bleeding disorders, HIV infection or other complications.
- Known cases of metastasis of cancer to the urinary system.
- Room upgrades are charged at the difference of the room rates.
- If the patient’s condition requires additional supplies: blood transfusion and blood cross match; an additional fee will be charged at the normal hospital rates in effect.
For Enquries / Package Price / Appointment Call : +971 4 3890000