Area of Interest :
My only interest is helping patients suffering from musculoskeletal pain, decrease their pain and improve their functional quality of life.
- Diagnosis and management : of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, spondyloarthropathy autoimmune diseases, gouty arthritis and regional pain syndromes.
- Biological therapy : has a long experience in management of rheumatic diseases with biological agents.
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasonography : excellent experience in Musculoskeletal Ultrasonography as an efficient advanced tool in diagnosis and follow up of rheumatic diseases.
- Local injection and ultrasound guided intervention : for the management and relief of many articular disorders and regional pain syndromes.
- Osteoporosis and Bone metabolic disorders.
- Professor of Rheumatology, AL-AZHAR University – Cairo-Egypt.
- M.D Rheumatology.
- EULAR certified MSUS instructor.
- Member of the American college of Rheumatology.
- Member of the GRAPPA network.
- 20 years’ experience in the rheumatology field including managing patients, teaching under and postgraduate, conducting and supervising medical research.
- Over 30 published posters, research papers in local and international journals.