About Dr. Daniele Minardi
More than 30 years of experience in Urology, Dr. Daniele work since 1990 as a Teacher at the Polytechnic University of the Marches Region and as a Consultant in Urology at the Ospedali Riuniti of Ancona – Italy. Dr. Daniele have also worked for 5 years in London UK, first at the Institute of Urology of the University College London and then at Guy’s Hospital.
Dr. Daniele surgical experience is in Urologic Oncology, Robotic surgery, Laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgery, Endourology, Urodynamics, Female urology and Functional urology, Neuro-urology and Neuromodulation, Renal transplantation and organ harvesting for transplantation.
Scientific activity: Dr. Daniele have attended as a speaker to more than 200 congresses, he have published more than 300 papers and abstracts, with a global impact factor of 236.973, 861 citations, H-index 17
Area of Interest
- Urologic Oncology
- Female Urology & Functional Urology
- Neuro-urology & Neuromodulation
- Voiding Dysfunction
- Robotic surgery
- Laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgery
- Professor of Urology at the Polytechnic University of the Marches Region in Ancona – Italy
- Specialization in Urology in 1990, Diploma in Endolaparoscopic and Minimally Invasive Surgery in 1992 at the Polytechnic University of the Marches Region in Ancona – Italy
- M.Phil. at University College London in 1998
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery at Guy’s Hospital – King’s College London in 2013