SAUDI GERMAN HOSPITAL - dubai
DR. EMAN RABEA KALLOUB
Specialist Pediatric Dentist
About Dr. Eman Rabea Kalloub
Dr.Eman Rabea Kalloub. She is a Swedish Doctor who has experience more than 12 years of working in pediatric dentistry in UAE and other countries. She is graduated with distinction from Baghdad university/college of dentistry. Then completed her training courses in pediatric dentistry field in Sweden. She is a member of American and European academy of pediatric dentistry. She was among the top 20 Students in the course of her study. She ranked 3 among 321 Students in her graduation. She was Senior Student and as dental instructor in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Then she finished her Specialty in Pediatric Dentistry.
Area of interest:
- Treatment children and special health care needs under sedation (Nitrous oxide sedation and general anesthesia).
- Treating a huge diversity of healthy and sick kids from all over the world, in different health care systems.
- Behavior guidance for pediatric dental patient. Pulp therapy for primary and immature permanent teeth.
- Dental management of pediatric patients receiving immunosuppressive therapy and/or radiation therapy.
- Traumatic dental injuries.
- General dental Procedures (Surgical Extraction & Suturing + Deep and simple Teeth Scaling + Composite Fillings all types+ Teeth Whitening).
- Surgical Extraction of Wisdom Teeth & Suturing.
- B.Sc degree in dental surgery, Baghdad University.
- Master degree in pediatric dentistry in Karolinska Institute, Sweden.
- Diploma in aesthetic restorative dentistry from Claude Bernard Lyon 1, France.
- Training courses in Pediatric Dentistry , Karolinska Institute, Sweden.
- 3 years of experience in the Oral & Maxillofacial Surgical Department.
More than 12 Years
Language Spoken :
English, Arabic & Swedish
Call : 800 2211 / 800 SGHUAE(744823)
Email at : email@example.com