About Dr. Mohammed Nabil
Dr. Mohammed Nabil is Specialist Orthopedic Surgeon with more than 9 years of experience in Orthopedics and trauma. He is experienced in Arthroscopic treatment of Sports injuries, Knee and Hip replacement, and management of different fracture types.
Area of interest:
- Shoulder Arthroscopy: for recurrent shoulder dislocation, subacromial impingement, rotator cuff injuries, AC joint disorders and frozen shoulder.
- Knee Arthroscopy: for ACL injury, Meniscus tears, patellofemoral disorders, Chondral defects and early Osteoarthritis.
- Hip and Knee joint replacement.
- Management of Ankle joint disorders including Achilles tendon repair.
- Management of trauma cases including Geriatric and pediatric trauma, non united fractures, and soft tissue injuries.
- Master’s degree of Orthopedic Surgery.
- Member of European Society of Sports Traumatology, Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy “ESSKA”