SAUDI GERMAN HOSPITAL - dubai
Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA) affects almost 30% of psoriasis (PsO) patients, with different heterogeneous clinical presentations ranging from ethesitis, dactylitis, polyarticular, pauciarticular and axial spondyloarthopathy; causes joints pain in such group of patients always include psoriatic arthritis as a common cause of arthritis in such group, while other causes of joints pain could coexist in PsO patients. The early assessment using musculoskeletal ultrasound in such group could efficiently help in figuring out the cause of joint inflammation and in turn early application of the needed protocol of management.
- Avoid foods such : Onions, peppermint, chocolate, caffeinated drinks , citrus fruits or juices, tomatoes or high-fat foods.
- Stop smoking . Nicotine can weaken the muscle that controls the opening between the esophagus and stomach which is the main reason for heartburn.
- Avoid sleeping on a full stomach . Give yourself 2 – 3 hours before lying down.
- If you are overweight, try losing some weight.
- Raise your bed higher. Raise the head of your bed so that your head and chest are higher than your feet.
- Avoid exercising immediately after eating . Wait at least 2 hours after a meal before exercising.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Avoid big meals and reduce fluid intake while eating.
- It is important to commit to your child schedule of vaccines in order to get the maximum benefits.
- A new Influenza vaccine is available every year between October and November and is made to protect against 70% of the expected influenza viruses
- Influenza vaccine is given every year once, only first dose is repeated after one month.
- Influenza vaccine can be given starting six months old and above.
- Vaccinations are safe and very minimal reactions could be encountered ( mild fever or pain at the vaccination site)
- Vaccinations against childhood diseases had caused a dramatic drop in incidence rate of Measeles, Rubella, Mumps, Tuberculosis, Dephteria, Tetanus, Pertussis, Hepatitis B, Haemophilus Influenza, pneumococcus bacteria.
- Additional vaccinations like Varicella vaccine , Hepatitis A vaccine, Meningitis vaccine had decreased the incidence and consequences of these diseases.
- HPV vaccine is introduced against Human Papiloma Virus which is Shown to cause cervical cancer in females.
- It is given in two or three separate doses starting 9-11 years old.
- Kidney disease is generally a silent disease with no signs and symptoms in the early stages I-IV.
- Simple tests can detect Kidney disease like Urinalysis looking for protein or blood and a blood test for creatinine. Ask your doctor .
- High Blood pressure could be a sign of kidney problem.
- Determine your own risk for Chronic Kidney Disease(CKD) by assessing your risk factors.
- Do you have Diabetes, High Blood pressure, Family history of kidney problems ,Obesity, Smoking history, age over 50 yrs.
- Prevent CKD- Keep BP less than 130/80,blood sugar controlled, exercise daily, healthy diet with low salt intake, lose weight if obese.
- Avoid NSAIDs( pain killers like Voltaren, Diclofenac, Ibuprofen)on a regular basis for long periods of time.
- Make sure you incorporate foods that are rich in probiotics in your diet. Foods rich in probiotics are mainly non processed yogurt or kefir.
- Probiotics are friendly bacteria that help us digest are food and improve gut function.
- Keep exercising regularly. Mild regular exercise can improve digestion process and helps relief fatigue, low mood and Body aches.
- Avoid processed foods as much as possible. Try to have unprocessed foods since this is your best chance to avoid preservatives and other chemicals used in the food manufacturing.
Call : 800 2211 / 800 SGHUAE(744823)
Email at : email@example.com