The Package Includes
- Single Room accommodation for 1 night in the in-patient ward: Room, Nursing service charges, service charges, regular menu food charge for patient only.
- Doctors’ fees:
- Surgeon and assistant surgeon(s)
- General practitioner after operation
- Physical medicine & rehabilitation doctor
- Operating room charges: OR Room Use, Recovery Room, Scrub & Circulate Nurse
- Accommodation for 1 night in the OB/GYN floor including: Room, Nursing Service Charges, Service Charges, Regular menu food charges.
- Laboratory Testing: necessary for the procedure if required by surgeon as CBC, Fasting Blood Sugar, Creatinine, PT & PTT, Anti HIV
- Pathology Studies (If required)
- Radiology Studies: Chest X-ray if required.
- Cardiology Studies: EKG (for patient age above 40 years old)
- Medical Equipment and Medical Supplies for Operative Laparoscopy
- Anesthesia: Pre-Anesthetic Drugs, Anesthesia, Medical Gas (Oxygen, Nitrous Oxide)
- Medications: Routine medication necessary for the procedure and used during admission only
- Charges for inpatient stays in excess of 1 nights. Additional charges for these days including room and other charges will be added to the package price at a normal hospital rates;
- Charges for other procedures not included in the package;
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission;
- Other charges not related to the procedure;
- Other charges for radiology studies, laboratory profiles, pathology studies and medications not related to the procedure;
- Additional supplies such as Surgiport (disposable, new), additional Trocar (>4 pieces in total), Polysorb, and Argon Beam Coagulator (ABC);
- Items of a personal nature such as in-room soft drinks, telephone charges and guest meals will be charged at the normal rates in effect;
- Take home medications and supplies;
The package is applicable for elective, uncomplicated patients and is subjected to doctor final decision. Patients with the following conditions are considered to be complex or high risk cases and will not qualify for the package:
- Patients with underlying severe medical problems that required additional treatment and investigation including, but not limited to HIV, organ failure, uncontrolled diabetes, Bleeding Disorders, known case cancer of the reproductive system
Room upgrades are charged at the difference of the room rates.
If the patient’s condition requires additional Trocar (> 4 pieces), a new disposable Surgiport, Polysorb, and Argon Beam Coagulator(ABC), an additional fee will be charged at the normal rates in effect.
For Enquries / Package Price / Appointment Call : +971 4 3890000