The Package Includes
The package includes the following procedure-related costs, examination, tests, procedure-related medications and supplies as required and ordered by the physicians while the patient is admitted :
- Single Room accommodation for four (4) nights (1 night in ICU if required) and 3 nights in the in-patient ward: Room, Nursing service charges, service charges, regular menu food charge for patient only.
- Doctors’ fees:
- Surgeon and assistant surgeon(s)
- General practitioner after operation
- Physical medicine & rehabilitation doctor
- Operating room charges: OR and recovery rooms and facilities used and nursing services.
- Anesthesia: Pre-Anesthetic Drugs , Anesthesia , Medical Gas (Oxygen, Nitrous Oxide)
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure.
- Consumables and Inventory during the procedure.
- Procedure-related medications and used during admission only excluding medications for underlying diseases and any complication occurred.
- Post-operation physiotherapy for 2 sessions.
- Pre-operative clearance with physical examination by: Chest X-ray, blood tests (CBC, PT, PTT, bleeding time, FPG, Creatinine (Cr.), Albumin, Electrolytes, HIV), Urine analysis (UA), EKG and CT scan of knee.
- 4 night stay for 2 companion/relative of patient in SGH Dubai Guest House.
- Meal for 2 companions of the patient.
- Airport Transfers.
The Package Excludes
- Outpatient-visits for consultations, and the tests and exams required for pre-operation clearance by consultants.
- Charges for in-patient stay in excess of 4 nights. Additional charges for these days including room and other charges will be added to the package price at a normal hospital rates.
- Medications and treatment for pre-existing or non-procedure related conditions.
- Charges for other procedures not included in the package.
- Other charges for radiology, laboratory profiles, pathology studies and medications not related to the procedure.
- Additional supplies such as walking aide not in the package, high chair and other additional items.
- Items of personal nature such as phone calls, room services, guest meals, in-room soft drinks etc.
- Take home medications and supplies.
- Follow-up visits.
- This package is applicable for elective, uncomplicated patients. Patients with the following conditions are considered to be complex or high risk and will not qualify for the package.
- Patient with underlying severe medical problems which may affect the surgical process and require additional treatment.
- Bleeding disorders, HIV infection or other complications.
- Room upgrades are charged at the difference of the room rates.
- If the patient’s condition requires additional supplies: a walking aide not item listed in the package, blood transfusion and blood cross match; an additional fee will be charged at the normal hospital rates in effect.
For Enquries / Package Price / Appointment Call : +971 43890000