The Package Includes
The package includes the following procedure-related costs, examination, tests, procedure-related medications and supplies as required and ordered by the physicians while the patient is admitted:
- Single Room accommodation for 1 night in the in-patient ward: Room, Nursing service charges, service charges, regular menu food charge for patient only.
- Doctors’ fees:
- Surgeon and assistant surgeon(s)
- General practitioner after operation
- Physical medicine & rehabilitation doctor
- Operating room charges: OR and recovery rooms and facilities used and nursing services.
- Anesthesia: Pre-Anesthetic Drugs , Anesthesia , Medical Gas (Oxygen, Nitrous Oxide)
Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure (one specific walking aide, one knee wrap, 2 cold packs, 1 pair of non-slipped sock and 1 unit of a long-distance object collection tool).
- Knee Prosthesis 1 set
- Procedure-related medications and used during admission only excluding medications for underlying diseases and any complication occurred.
- Post-operation physiotherapy for 1 night of inpatient.
- Pre-operative clearance with physical examination by: Chest X-ray, blood tests (CBC, PT, PTT, bleeding time, FPG, Creatinine (Cr.), Albumin, Electrolytes, HIV), Urine analysis (UA), EKG and CT scan of knee.
- 1 night stay for 1 companion/relative of patient in SGH Dubai guest house.
- Meal for 1 companions of the patient.
- Airport Transfers.
- Outpatient-visits for consultations, and the tests and exams required for pre-operation clearance by consultants.
- Charges for in-patient stay in excess of 1 night. Additional charges for these days including room and other charges will be added to the package price at a normal hospital rates.
- Medications and treatment for pre-existing or non-procedure related conditions.
- Charges for other procedures not included in the package.
- Other charges for radiology, laboratory profiles, pathology studies and medications not related to the procedure.
- Additional supplies such as walking aide not in the package, high chair and other additional items.
- Items of personal nature such as phone calls, room services, guest meals, in-room soft drinks etc.
- Take home medications and supplies.
- Follow-up visits.
- This package is applicable for elective, uncomplicated patients. Patients with the following conditions are considered to be complex or high risk and will not qualify for the package.
- Revision of knee surgery.
- Patient with underlying severe medical problems which may affect the surgical process and require additional treatment.
- Bleeding disorders, HIV infection or other complications.
- Room upgrades are charged at the difference of the room rates.
- If the patient’s condition requires additional supplies: a walking aide not item listed in the package, blood transfusion and blood cross match; an additional fee will be charged at the normal hospital rates in effect.
- Package pricing is in UAE Dirhams and is extended to patients who settle the bill directly at the hospital only. No discount of any kind may be applied to the package price.
- Deposit (a) Full deposit (100%) or at least 50% deposit of total estimated amount of surgery is required to reserve the surgery period which should be placed on the date of reservation or the date of preoperative clearance. (b) If the 50% deposit was made, full deposit will be required 7-10 days prior to the surgical date. If the full deposit is failed to the timeframe as mentioned, the hospital reserves the right to automatically cancel the reservation and allow other patient to take that reserved surgical time. (c) The hospital reserves the right to not refund the deposit if the cancellation of surgery is made less than 7 days prior to the surgical date.
For Enquries / Package Price / Appointment Call : +971 4 3890000