SAUDI GERMAN HOSPITAL - DUBAI
MR. MOHAMMAD FRAIJ
Mr. Mohammad Fraij joined Saudi German Hospital Team in 2019 as a first Clinical Psychologist. Experience in Jordan: Mr. Fraij has worked with a number of International Non Governmental Organizations (INGOs) including:
- Care International: where he has to work as a Community Counselor for Refugees communities in Jordan.
- International Medical Corps: worked as a Psychosocial Program Officer to build the capacity for vulnerable communities.
- The Center for Victims of Torture: Mr. Fraij worked as a psychosocial consultant for survivors of turture who moved to Jordan coming from hot conflict areas like Syria and Iraq.
- in addition Mr. Fraij used to work as a freelancer psychotherapist and trainer for other Organizations: (Save The Children, Relief International, UNHCR, Red Crescent and more)
Mr. Fraij has experience working with children and adults who suffering from: Anxiety Disorders:
- Phobias, Social Phobias, Panic Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Obsessive – Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post – Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Adjustment Disorders
- Depression , Manic Episode, Bipolar Disorder
- Hypochondriacal Disorder, Pain Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Conduct Disorders
- Separation Anxiety Disorder
- Elective Mutism, Tic Disorders
- Good Morning Arab on mbc1
- Good morning Dubai on DUBAI T.V
- Week in Hour on CNBC Arabia
- Bala Routine with Merna on Al-Arabiya 99 FM
- Gentle Steps on mbc3, Today Al-Hurra T.V and many more.
Qualifications: Mr. Fraij is a Psychotherapist with a Master of Arts degree in Psychology from the University of Jordan.
More than 5 Years
English & Arabic
Call for Information & Appointment 800 2211 / +971 4389 0000 : email@example.com