SAUDI GERMAN HOSPITAL - dubai
MR. MOHAMMAD FRAIJ
Mr. Mohammad Fraij joined Saudi German Hospital Team in 2019 as a first Clinical Psychologist.
Mr. Fraij is a Psychotherapist with a Master of Arts degree in Psychology from the University of Jordan.
Experience in Jordan:
Mr. Fraij has worked with a number of International Non Governmental Organizations (INGOs) including:
- Care International: where he has to work as a Community Counselor for Refugees communities in Jordan.
- International Medical Corps: worked as a Psychosocial Program Officer to build the capacity for vulnerable communities.
- The Center for Victims of Torture: Mr. Fraij worked as a psychosocial consultant for survivors of turture who moved to Jordan coming from hot conflict areas like Syria and Iraq.
- in addition Mr. Fraij used to work as a freelancer psychotherapist and trainer for other Organizations: (Save The Children, Relief International, UNHCR, Red Crescent and more)
Experience in UAE:
Mr. Fraij working in Northwest Clinic in Dubai since July 2017 before that he worked with American Center for Psychiatry and Neurology (ACPN) where he has practising psychotherapy as a clinical psychologist for a 4 years.
In 2011 he joined Rashid Hospital in Dubai Health Authority as Senior Psychology Practitioner, where he worked in the Mental Health Department as a Psychotherapist.
Area of Interest:
Mr. Fraij has experience working with children and adults who suffering from:
- Phobias, Social Phobias, Panic Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Obsessive – Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post – Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Adjustment Disorders
- Depression , Manic Episode, Bipolar Disorder
- Hypochondriacal Disorder, Pain Disorder
Behavioral and Emotional Disorders:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Conduct Disorders
- Separation Anxiety Disorder
- Elective Mutism, Tic Disorders
Activities and membership:
Mr. Fraij is active in the Social Media and T.V Shows, he participating in most hit T.V programs like:
- Good Morning Arab on mbc1
- Good morning Dubai on DUBAI T.V
- Week in Hour on CNBC Arabia
- Bala Routine with Merna on Al-Arabiya 99 FM
- Gentle Steps on mbc3, Today Al-Hurra T.V and many more.
Member of American Psychological Association (APA) as International Affiliate.
Language Known :
Call : 800 2211 / 800 SGHUAE(744823)
Email at : email@example.com