SAUDI GERMAN HOSPITAL DUBAI
NEW BORN INTENSIVE CARE UNIT (NICU)
SGH-DUBAI Neonatal intensive Care Unit (NICU) is a state of art facility and is one of the biggest NICU facilities in the private sector with the capacity of 15 beds which is classified as level III as per DHA requirements. It’s covered by 24/7 intensivists where we accept premature newborn less than 32 weeks gestational age and less than the weight of 1500 grams for all kind of medical and surgical illnesses.
- 15 Beds
- 8 Incubator
- Ventilator and High Frequency Ventilator (HFV)
- Monitoring System ( 1 Monitor for Each Incubator)
- Cooling System Machine
- Dram Phototherapy Machine
- JMR Machine
- ABG Machine
- Neonatology and Pediatric Consultant
- Consultant Pediatric Surgeon
- Consultant Pediatric Urology
- Pediatric Cardiologist
- Pediatric Orthopedics surgeon
Addition we cover for
- Hematology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Gastroenterology, Radiology, Pulmonology
- Premature Newborn less than 32 weeks gestational Age and less Than Weight of 1500 grams.
- Infants of Diabetic Mothers.
- Newborn Suffering of Respiratory Distress.
- Intrauterine Growth Restriction.
- Perinatal Hypoxia.
- Premature Newborn Cases Which Need Surgery (Intestinal Obstruction, Harelip, Birth Defect in Urinary Tract/ Anus).
- Premature Newborn Cases Which Need Neurosurgeon (Hydrocephalus, Birth Defect in Spine & Other Neurosurgical Problems).
- Neonatal Sepsis and Shock.