SAUDI GERMAN HOSPITAL DUBAI
High-quality care is provided to children (0-13 years ) with all kind of surgical illnesses inclusive of birth defects. Counseling for best management is also extended to parents with antenatally diagnosed surgical illnesses in their fetuses.
- Neonatal Surgery
- Esophageal atresia
- Diaphragmatic hernia
- Anorectal malformations, Hirschsproung’s disease
- Duodenal and bowel atresia
- Pyloric Stenosis
- Hernia, Circumcisions, Cystic hygroma, Hemangiomas
- Reflux Surgery, Bowel obstruction, Gastrostomy, Thyroglossal cyst, Branchial cyst
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery, Salivary Gland Surgery, Splenectomy, pancreatectomy
- Hemangioma, Lymphangiomas Hepatobiliary; Biliary atresia, Choledochal cyst
- Liver cyst and abscess, Gallbladder surgery.
- Undescended testis, hypospadias, posterior urethral valve, pyeloplasty
- Ureteric Reflux surgery, exstrophy.
- Chest tube, decortication, lung cyst surgery, bronchoscopy foreign body removal.
- Wilms’ tumor, Neuroblastoma, Hepatoblastoma, Teratoma.
- Appendectomy, cholecystectomy, splenectomy, fundoplication, hernia, undescended testis.