SAUDI GERMAN HOSPITAL - dubai
We reserve the right to change or update these policies at any time upon reasonable notice, effective immediately upon posting to this site.
The information provided on this site is for informational and medical service-related purposes only. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By using the pages in this site, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you should not use this site.
Use Of Website
Restrictions On Use
Material from this site may not be copied or distributed, or republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of Saudi German Hospital Dubai except you may download one copy of the material on one computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose violates Saudi German Hospital Dubai Hospital intellectual property rights.
Restriction of Liability
Saudi German Hospital Dubai will not be liable for any damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure.
All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to Saudi German Hospital Dubai through this site will forever be the property of Saudi German Hospital Dubai.
Saudi German Hospital Dubai will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and will not be liable for any ideas for its business and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Saudi German Hospital Dubai operations.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- Saudi German Hospital Dubai will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- Saudi German Hospital Dubai takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (www.sghdubai.ae) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- The Saudi German Hospital Dubai is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- Prior to appointment for any service it is required the payment process to be completed so you can use the service.
- Once the payment is confirmed via SMS or email, our call center will call you for the appointment booking. (Subject to the valid contact information provided).
- At least 24 hours prior booking is required. Confirmation of the booking is subject to availability.
- If any payment is due to be refunded, will be initiated only after the same is duly approved by the respective authority of the hospital to issue the refund in accordance with the applicable Hospital Policy. By issuing cheque only.
- Services will be cancelled and amounts will be refunded as follow against the request of Client claim:
- We reserves the full right to refuse / cancel the service in case of any illegal / mal activity performed via online payment gateway.
- Any service booked during a promotional event will not be considered for cancellation.
- Cancellation request must be filed within 15 days from the date of payment.
- Cancellations will be accepted through email, fax for our call center 04-3890000.
- All bank processing charges of bank/ software vendor in the event of refund due to cancellation of consultation by patient will be deducted from the refund of the payee.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for the payment within 7 days from the date of receiving the cancellation request.
- ’Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- Bait Al Batterjee Medical Co (with brand name Saudi German Hospital) welcomes you to use our Online Payment Facility for payment of hospital service bills.
- Bait Al Batterjee Medical Co” maintains the https://www.sghdubai.ae/ Website (“Site”).
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- This facility is available on the hospital’s website https://www.sghdubai.ae/ which is the official website of the hospital.
- The facility will be available for online payment through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking only.
- You represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into a legally binding contract. You shall not use this section if you are not competent to contract under the applicable laws.
- When making any online payment(s) through your credit card/ net banking account(s), you will be redirected to the Payment Gateway page. The Payment Gateway will redirect you to other website(s) maintained or controlled by third party (ies) (herein after referred as “Third Party Website(s)”). Bait Al Batterjee Medical Co (with brand name Saudi German Hospital) does not control the any Third Party Website(s) and is not responsible for any transactions on the any Third Party Website(s). Bait Al Batterjee Medical Co (Saudi German Hospital) is not responsible for, shall have no liability for and disclaims all warranties whatsoever expressed or implied related to the Third Party Website(s), including without limitation any warranties related to performance, security, stability, or non-infringement of the title of the Third Party Website(s) and website content or any controls downloaded from the Third Party Website(s).
- Bait Al Batterjee Medical Co (with brand name Saudi German Hospital)) shall not be responsible for any issues pertaining to the online payment(s) made by you through your credit card/ net banking account(s) including but not limited to, excess charges charged by the Bank/ credit card or net banking account supplier, double debit to the credit card account, invalid card details, authentication of card details and ancillary/ incidental charges for the transaction. You are requested to communicate all grievances related to such issues to Your Bank/ credit card or net banking account supplier. The Bait Al Batterjee Medical Co (with brand name Saudi German Hospital) helpline will not entertain or address any such grievances or issues.
- If the Bank/ credit card or net banking account supplier declines payment, Bait Al Batterjee Medical Co (with brand name Saudi German Hospital) shall be under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. Customers should check with their Bank/ credit card or net banking account supplier, that payment has been deducted from their account.
- You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card/ net banking account details provided by you for availing of services will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card/net banking account which is not lawfully owned by you
- The Hospital shall not in any way be liable for any delay, disruption or defects in the Online Payment Facility
- Any dispute arising out of such use of the facility will be governed by the laws of UAE.
- Bait Al Batterjee Medical Co (with brand name Saudi German Hospital) does not warrant or makes any representations regarding the use or the results of the Service in terms of its compatibility, correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. You assume total responsibility and risk for your access and use of the Service.
- The Hospital may at any time modify the Terms and Conditions at its discretion without any prior notice to the remitter/patient. Such Modified Terms and Conditions shall be applicable with immediate effect.