The Package Includes
- Single Room accommodation for 1 night in the in-patient ward: Room, Nursing service charges, service charges, regular menu food charge for patient only.
- Doctors’ fees:
- Surgeon and assistant surgeon(s)
- General practitioner after operation
- Physical medicine & rehabilitation doctor
- Operating room charges: OR and recovery rooms and facilities used and nursing services.
- Anesthesia: Pre-Anesthetic Drugs , Anesthesia , Medical Gas (Oxygen, Nitrous Oxide)
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure (one specific walking aide, one knee wrap, 2 cold packs, 1 pair of non-slipped sock and 1 unit of a long-distance object collection tool).
- Consumables and Inventory used during the procedure.
- Procedure-related medications and used during admission only excluding medications for underlying diseases and any complication occurred.
- Post-operation physiotherapy for 1 night of inpatient.
- Pre-operative clearance with physical examination by: blood tests (CBC, PT, PTT, bleeding time, FPG, Creatinine (Cr.), Albumin, Electrolytes, HIV), Urine analysis (UA), EKG and CT scan of knee.
- 1 night stay for 1 companion/relative of patient in SGH Dubai guest house.
- Meal for 1 companions of the patient.
- Airport Transfers.
- Other charges not related to the procedures;
- Charges for pre-op full eye examination and OPD charges occurred prior to the surgery;
- Pre-operative studies such as laboratory tests, radiology studies, etc.;
- Other eye drop or eye ointment not specified in the package;
- Take home medications and supplies;
- Charges for the inpatient stays in excess of 1 night.
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Uncontrolled Glaucoma
- Patients with underlying diseases such as uncontrolled Diabetes, Hypertension, Renal/Vital organ Failure, HIV infection, under immuno-suppressive treatment.
For Enquries / Package Price / Appointment Call : +971 4 3890000